Job Title: Account Executive - Mid West
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our Sales team and cover the Cleveland, Ohio region. The person in this role will deliver the mission of New Chapter by growing sales and managing profitability.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Deliver territory growth expectations and sales targets with existing and new customers.
- Continually seek and deliver new accounts that meet the requirements set forth by New Chapter.
- Develop trusting, growth-oriented customer relationships through joint business planning and development of profitable selling and distribution strategies, effectively leveraging NC programs and promotions, while protecting and differentiating the New Chapter brand equity.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations and product trainings for customers and effectively utilize New Chapter sales tools, systems and processes to ensure the highest levels of performance are delivered.
- Develop and maintain strong knowledge of industry trends, competitors across New Chapter channels and actively develop & use financial metrics, product and industry knowledge, and a deep understanding of customer needs in order to deliver joint value creation for the customer and New Chapter.
- Work regularly with channel and sales leadership to develop strategies and elicit feedback and ideas to attain goals. Where necessary, collaborate with Marketing and Central Strategy on designing and delivering promotional plans, improving the customer relationships and identifying ways to drive deeper household penetration.
- Resolve customer issues working closely and develop highly collaborative relationships with Take Care Center and other departments in Brattleboro.
- Has an ownership attitude with passion for New Chapter mission. Operates with integrity, especially in the face of challenge. Maintains and builds trust with customers and colleagues.
- Regularly exhibits resilience, courage, composure, and reacts with grace under pressure. Lives, models and teaches the New Chapter Credo behaviors.
- Consistently capable communicator, internally and externally. Delivers concise, motivating and persuasive presentations with tailored messages track for customers. Listens with empathy.
- Knows when and how to negotiate with ability to reach mutually productive agreements. Anticipates breakdowns in execution and prepares contingency plans.
- Knows how the pieces of the business fit together to impact profitability. Can quantify the value of NC products and programs in financial terms compatible with the customer's system, needs.
- Thoroughly understands and consistently uses available technology and tools. Is open to learning new tools or technical skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- 3-5 years of experience in sales with a proven track record of driving profitable growth and demonstration of established high performing customer relationships
- Strong knowledge of the consumer products industry; experience in the natural products channel is a plus but not necessary.
- Good experience in using technology, particularly Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint; preferred experience with customer management & communication tools such as Microsoft SANA
- Demonstrated ability to sell at sales, customer and shopper analytics
- BA in related discipline preferred
New Chapter is an equal opportunity employer. Our mission is to deliver the Wisdom of Nature and take our healing mission to more people in more parts of the world.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If you require any accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in the online application.
Please apply here: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/15607?s=bc