Job Title: Commercial Solar Project Manager
COMMERCIAL SOLAR PROJECT MANAGER
Since 2002, PV Squared has provided custom solar energy solutions to businesses and homeowners in the Pioneer Valley and surrounding regions. We are driven by a commitment to building a healthier environment, strengthening the communities we serve, and demonstrating the value of worker-owned cooperatives as a generative business model. We see our employees as our most valued asset and we believe our greatest impact can be achieved collectively.
PV Squared is looking for an experienced Commercial Solar Project Manager to join the Operations Team. This person is responsible for ensuring projects are efficiently managed with integrity and a focus on creating a highly valued client experience. They will serve as a primary point of contact with clients and work closely and collaboratively with PV Squared team members across all departments to ensure projects are fully permitted, and installed on schedule following rigorous design specifications. This person will conduct site assessments, advance projects through critical project milestones, proactively maintain open channels of communication with project stakeholders, document project development and support the collaborative work of the cooperative. This is a full-time position with benefits based in Greenfield, MA.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Demonstrated success managing multiple projects and details in a fast-paced work setting
- Strong organizational and self-direction skills, and an ability to see commitments to completion
- Exemplary communication skills and experience working in a collaborative environment
- Knowledge of customer/client service best practices with strong relationship building skills
- Proactive, professional growth-oriented individual with a desire for continuous learning
- 3 years’ experience in the field of commercial construction-experience in renewable energy a plus
- Solid capacity to evaluating fields, rooftops, electrical services, and plan sets to inform design
- Comfortable and safety oriented in setting up ladders and working at heights
- Passionate about solar energy, green building, and the cooperative business model
- Flexible thinker and team player who is willing to pitch in where needed
- Familiarity with financial concepts related to solar energy investments including tax credits, depreciation, and financing options
What We Offer:
- A collaborative, cooperative and democratic work environment
- Fair living-wage compensation and benefits package
- Path to shared worker-ownership of the business and profit sharing
- Participation in group decision making and cooperative governance
- Support for professional development and technical training
- Fun and inclusive environment
We are looking for people who are passionate about making a positive impact and being part of a cooperative environment. As a worker-owned cooperative, we take pride in our work and we respect the investments our clients are making. We’ve built our reputation on strong word of mouth, quality craftsmanship, and outstanding Client Care.
PV Squared is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Compensation based on experience and qualifications. To apply, please email your cover letter and resume (in pdf format) with “Commercial Solar Project Manager” in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If you require any accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in the online application.
Please apply here: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/19613?s=bc