Job Title: Digital Marketing Design Intern
Digital Marketing & Design Internship
Spend your summer as part of the RoundPeg graphic design team! As a digital design intern, you’ll work closely with our team to learn the ins and outs of designing to help organizations committed to social good advance their missions. You’ll be a crucial member of the entire design process – from initial brainstorming meetings, to client calls, to building out pieces for print and digital media.
In addition to client-based work, you’ll also help to develop graphics and materials to enhance the RoundPeg brand.
- This is an 8-week internship during which the intern will work 4 days a week, 10:00am – 4:00pm (We can be flexible).
- RoundPeg is conveniently located in downtown Silver Spring.
- Beginning of June start date is ideal, contingent on selected applicant’s schedule.
- You’re a quick, creative thinker who isn’t afraid to bring unique ideas to the table
- You’re pursuing a degree in digital graphic design or related field
- You’re reliable, proactive, collaborative, organized, a good communicator and NICE!
- You’re a sucker for a good cause and a stickler for social responsibility
- You’re a photo editing whiz
- You’re a creative rock star with Adobe Creative Suite programs (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop) version CS5 and above
- You’ve working knowledge of Wordpress
- You know your way around Microsoft Office
- Bonus points if
- You can code HTML and CSS
- You have web and mobile design experience
- You have illustration skills
- $1,400 stipend for eight weeks.
While interning with RoundPeg we will provide all design programs, but you must be able to bring your own Apple laptop.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and a portfolio (4-5 samples of your best work) no later than May 12, 2017. To be considered, your portfolio must be submitted as one PDF document and may include live links to websites and online pieces.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If you require any accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in the online application.
Please apply here: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/16717?s=bc