Job Title: Inside Equipment Sales Specialist
Inside Equipment Sales Specialist– pick me!!
WHO ARE WE…
Silver Chef proudly provides hospitality businesses with funding for their equipment needs through our Rent-Try-Buy solution. Check us out - www.silverchef.ca
At Silver Chef we are a culture first organisation and live that everyday by honoring our core values!!
We are a purpose driven team that gets out of bed every morning to make a difference- to our customers, our stakeholders and our community!
We are a certified B Corporation (https://www.bcorporation.net/) and partner with Opportunity International Canada to bring our purpose to the forefront of what we do each day.
The Inside Equipment Sales Specialist is the key internal contact for dealers and customers looking to rent our very own Silver Chef Certified Used Equipment. You will be the first point of contact for sales enquiries and will actively follow up leads generated from our dealer network and our website showroom.
You are a persuasive conversationalist and educate on the merits of our unique Rent-Try-Buy funding product to close the deal. You are intertwined with the Logistics Coordinator and leverage their knowledge to facilitate efficient clearance and maximise value. You love hitting home runs!!
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR…
- Phone based sales of Certified Used equipment to meet monthly clearance targets.
- Strategic conversations to increase rental ratio as a percentage of total sales.
- Achieve the maximal value of sales and rentals to achieve monthly Write Down Value target
- Cultivating relationships with the dealer network to grow engagement with the Certified Used brand.
SKILLS TO THRILL…
- Great verbal communication skills including effectively explaining / promoting new concepts to customers.
- Effective written communication skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise, advise and interact well with other staff members and different stakeholders.
- Sound planning, organisational and problem solving skills.
- High attention to detail and excellent computer literacy.
- Energetic and flexible team player.
- Experience in hospitality equipment & the food service industry highly desirable.
- Proven sales performance record.
- A passion for identifying and developing new business opportunities.
- High-quality planning and organisational skills.
- Sales and / or account management experience will also be well regarded.
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU…
- An attractive salary
- Formal training & development program to unlock your full potential
- Exciting career opportunities within a growing organisation
- An open door working environment
- Benefits and incentive program
- Amazing and supportive team
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???
- Do you want to be part of a fun and dynamic team that is redefining the hospitality industry?
- Do you have the experience and are you passionate about helping businesses succeed?
- Apply now and include a cover letter along with your resume by June 3rd, 2017.
- Applicants must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident to apply.
- No recruitment agency solicitation please... we like to get to know our recruits!
- Only candidates that match our requirements will receive a response so thank you in advance for applying, we look forward to speaking with successful matches.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If you require any accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in the online application.
Please apply here: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/17644?s=bc