Required Education Level:
Job Title: Customer Service Specialist
Title: Customer Service Specialist
Reports To: Supply Chain Manager
Other Relationships: CEO, COO, Sales other departments as appropriate to service customers
The Teatulia Customer Service Specialist is responsible for delivering all orders on time and in full, while developing and maintaining customer relationships. The CSS will work hard to understand the customers’ needs and objectives and react accordingly to service customers with the goal of ensuring high satisfaction rates, while maximizing profitability and supporting the Teatulia sales team.
- Serve as the point of contact for all of customer inquiries and needs.
- Create and maintain exceptional levels of service and accuracy for all customer orders, inquiries, and concerns.
- Enter all incoming orders through our existing fulfillment systems are accurate in regards to cost and quantity.
- Ensure all orders are timely and accurately fulfilled through appropriate warehouse.
- Process sales orders through Quickbooks and generate invoices and/or packing slips.
- Process credit card sales through our online portal and ensure payment confirmation is saved and processed through our CRM platform and Quickbooks.
- Run QC checks on all outgoing orders, including web orders, from our Zuni warehouse and VIP orders outgoing from our 3rd party warehouse and fulfillment center, Colorado Distribution Group.
- Read and respond to incoming communications through the general phone line, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org and direct inquiries to proper channels.
- Check and process orders made through customer specific websites and file sharing services.
- Manage Amazon.com orders and process to their specific requirements.
- Report to Supply Chain Manager all inventory shortages and projected shortages related to order and warehouse needs.
- Create international shipping documents for international shipments.
- Support the Marketing and Sales teams as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree and 1 to 3 years of customer service experience
- Understand the critical importance of the customer experience as it relates to retention and brand association.
- Strong sense of diplomacy and mediation and sharp knowledge of the company and products offered.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Strong organizational and math skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office software or workable equivalent.
- Knowledge of Quickbooks and Fishbowl a plus.
- Must be able to take positive and negative feedback calmly and constructively.
- Must work well with others and take directives.
- Attention to detail paramount.